WWW.HUBERT-BRUNE.DE
Kommentare zu Kommentaren im Weltnetz  Kommentare zu Kommentaren im Weltnetz  Kommentare zu Kommentaren im Weltnetz

<= [391][392][393][394][395][396][397][398][399][400] =>

Jahr  S. E. 
 2001 *  1
 2002 *  1
 2003 *  1
 2004 *  3
 2005 *  2
 2006 *  2
2007 2
2008 2
2009 0  
2010 56
2011 80
2012 150
2013 80
2014 230
2015 239
2016 141
 
S.
1
2
3
6
8
10
12
14
14
70
150
300
380
610
849
990
 
P. Z.
 
100%
50%
100%
33,33%
25%
20%
16,67%
 
400%
114,29%
100%
26,67%
60,53%
39,18%
16,61%
 
S.E. (S.)
T. (S.)
0,0039
0,0032
0,0030
0,0044
0,0047
0,0048
0,0049
0,0050
0,0044
0,0198
0,0384
0,0702
0,0819
0,1219
0,1581
0,1726
 
K.  
1
1
1
3
2
2
2
4
0  
158
97
246
169
1614
1580
1949
 
S.
1
2
3
6
8
10
12
16
16
174
271
517
686
2300
3880
5829
 
P. Z.
 
100%
50%
100%
33,33%
25%
20%
33,33%
 
987,50%
55,75%
90,77%
32,69%
235,28%
60,70%
50,23%
 
  K.  
S. E.
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2
0
2,82
1,21
1,64
2,11
7,02
6,61
13,82
 
  K.  
T.
0,0039
0,0027
0,0027
0,0082
0,0055
0,0055
0,0055
0,0109
0
0,4328
0,2658
0,6721
0,4630
4,4219
4,3288
5,3251
 
 K. (S.) 
S.E. (S.)
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1,143
1,143
2,486
1,807
1,723
1,805
3,770
4,570
5,888
 
K. (S.)
T. (S.)
0,0039
0,0032
0,0030
0,0044
0,0047
0,0048
0,0049
0,0057
0,0050
0,0491
0,0693
0,1210
0,1479
0,4596
0,7227
1,0116
* Von 2001 bis 2006 nur Gästebuch, erst ab 2007 auch Webforen und Weblogs.

NACH OBEN 391) Arminius, 09.03.2014 (00:05) ** (743)

743

My (Non-history) boy, I've told you over and over: Do not take drugs. But you did not listen to me, as I know now.

Germany is the country of scientists and engineers, of poets and thinkers (Dichter und Denker), as you know. Germany has produced more philosophers than all other nations combined. From 1800 to 1945 Germany was the leader in all scientific and all technical disciplines - by far.

So why are you telling here such nonsense, boy? Because you want to be the greatest nihilist / decadent man on earth? Maybe you want to destroy the Western culture (civilization), so you have to destroy the German(ic) and Romanic nations - and note the sequence: first the German(ic) nations! That’s the only way to do that with „success“. I think this is what you want.

Germany has produced by far the most philosophers of history, of all time. And in addition: The northern, western and central European climate seems to be very good for thinking, even though many people believe it would be more at home in the south and east. There is also a TV movie of Monty Python, in which two national teams of philosophers play football („soccer“, dear Yanks) against each other, and these national teams could only be two: Germany and Ancient Greece. (**|**). So the Greatest (Germany) nation of thinking, which is in the northwest and middle of Europe, an the Secondgreatest (Ancient Greece) nation of thinking, which ist in the southeast of Europe, fight against each other in the film of Monty Python (**). These two great nations even have many, many teams of philosophers, while other nations only have a half team or even no player, which means: no philosopher.

Is there a climatic difference between ancient Greece and Germany? Why are they then philosophically similar - at least quantitatively? Why are they philosophically - at least in quantitative terms - so similar, although they probably have different climates? Why should the Corsican Napoleone Buonaparte (we say: Napoleon), the German Karl Friedrich (Fritz) Vollgraff and the German Friedrich (Fritz) Wilhelm Nietzsche „have no parents“, as this (Non-history) boy wants to tell us? Because he himself has no parents? Or is he just mentally ill?

Some statements of the German philosopher Vollgraff and the German philosopher Nietzsche - even though they were German philosophers - are perhaps not quite right. If they should be wrong (false) but should be considered as premises, then the conclusion would also be wrong (false).

Think this over, (Non-history) boy, because your statement ist totally wrong (false).

 

NACH OBEN 392) Nachhilfelehrer, 09.03.2014 (23:38) ** ** ** (744)

744

@ Veritas, 07.03.2013, 14:18 **
@ Wolf, 07.03.2013, 15:54 **
@ Konservativer, 07.03.2013, 18:04 **

Jungs, hier ist aber ein bißchen Nachhilfeunterricht notwendig.

Die Geschichte des Heiligen Römischen Reiches Deutscher Nation
begann zwar schon eher, aber wir lassen es hier erst am 02.02.962
- mit der Kaiserkrönung Ottos I. (des Großen) in Rom - beginnen.
H.R.R.D.N
Deutschland
Deutschland
EU
EU

Deutschlands Geschichte ist nicht viel anders als die der anderen abendländischen Länder verlaufen, aber es hat den Zeitpunkt, als sich die ersten Nationalstaaten bildeten - gegen Ende des angeblichen „Mittelalters“ und zu Beginn der angeblichen „Neuzeit“ -, verpaßt und ist ein lockerer Bund (Heiliges Römisches Reich Deutscher Nation) geblieben - bis zum 6. August 1806. Bis in die Zeit der Staufer hinein - in gewisser Hinsicht vielleicht sogar bis in die Zeit der ersten Nationalstaaten und darüber hinaus bis in die Zeit des Dreißigjährigen Krieges - war Deutschland das führende Land Europas, wurde durch die Folgen des Dreißigjährigen Krieges geschwächt, woraufhin die oft beklagte Kleinstaaterei erst recht verfestigt und weiterhin ein Nationalstaat verhindert werden konnte, was natürlich hauptsächlich im Interesse des Auslands war. Deutschland war seit seiner Existenz im Vergleich zu allen andern Ländern nie rückständig, sondern im Gegenteil. Deshalb wurde es ja auch ständig zur Begierde der Nachbarn. Die Deutschen waren und sind ein Kulturvolk, Deutschland das Land der Dichter und Denker, der Wissenschaftler und Techniker. Seit 1800 übernahm es auch wieder die durch die Folgen des Dreißigjährigen Krieges verlorene Vormachtstellung, wobei der Deutsche Dualismus zwischen den zwei deutschen Großmächten Österreich und Preußen allerdings bis zur kleindeutschen (!) Reichslösung eine einheitliche deutsche Politik immer noch, wenn auch bereits weniger als noch im 18. Jahrhundert, verhinderte. Für etwa 100 Jahre war Deutschland in allen Bereichen Weltmeister, weshalb es wieder zur begehrten Beute wurde, ja werden mußte, wie die Entwicklungen zum 1. und zum 2. Weltkrieg eindeutig zeigten - ein Grund mehr, besonders dem 2. Deutschen Reich unter den Hohenzollern einen hohen Respekt auszusprechen, weil es die gigantische Aufgabe löste, Deutschland vor den Klauen der neidischen und gierigen Nachbarn zu bewahren, die nichts Eiligeres zu tun hatten, als sich mit möglichst vielen anderen Staaten zu einer Allianz zusammenzuschließen, um Deutschland und die Deutschen endlich total ausbeuten zu können, weil diese vielversprechendste aller Beuten einfach zu verführerisch war (und übrigens immer noch ist!).

Insgesamt gesehen ging und geht es den Deutschen besser als den anderen Völkern - abgesehen von der Zeit des Dreißigjährigen Krieges und dem jeweils letzten Jahr der beiden Weltkriege sowie den ersten vier Jahren nach dem Ende des 2. Weltkrieges. Die Deutschen und Deutschland waren deshalb das Objekt begehrter Beute, weil es ihnen - gemessen an den anderen - zu gut ging (wer zu erfolgreich ist, kriegt den Krieg!). Das erkennt man natürlich auch heute noch sofort, wenn man bedenkt, das Deutschland alles und jeden bezahlen muß und auch bezahlt, weil seine angeblichen Vertreter 1945 die bedingungslose Kapitulation unterschrieben haben und es dadurch zum ewigen Kriegsobjekt, zum ewigen Feind und nicht zuletzt zum Sozialamt der Welt geworden ist. Dies zeigt auch die Etablierung der EU über die Montan-Union (1951) und die EWG (1957) bis hin zur Einführung der Währung Euro (1999 bzw. 2002).

Was Deutschland gegenüber den Nachbarn versäumt hatte, war der Nationalstaat - sonst nichts. Als es ihn dann nachholte, wurde seitens der Nachbarn alles getan, um es bald wieder zu dem machen zu können, was es zur Zeit des französischen Königs Ludwig XIV. auch gewesen war.

 

NACH OBEN 393) Illchurch, 09.03.2014 (02:51, 03:27) ** ** (745-746)

745

@ Dtrain

Das meiste von dem, was Sie schreiben, ist genau dann richtig, wenn man es ins Gegenteil umdreht.

746

@ G. Wheat
@ Waldgänger

Wir sind seit langem schon in der Ochlokratie angekommen, und die Ochlokratie unterscheidet sich von der Anarchie nur noch dadurch, daß sie eine Herrschaftsform ist, während die Anarchie gerade durch das Fehlen jeder Herrschaftsform gekennzeichnet ist - jedenfalls per Definition.

 

NACH OBEN 394) Arminius, 09.03.2014 (14:33) ** (747)

747

I think the best way to cope with Nietzsche, is the argument that is directed for and against him. Just as he wanted it.

 

NACH OBEN 395) Schmittmann, 10.03.2014 (02:21) ** (748)

748

Popstar, Teufel, Luzifer, Antichrist und Katechon **

Wenn irgendetwas wahr ist an der Eschatologie als der Lehre der letzten Dinge und insbesondere an der biblischen Vorhersage über die „letzten vier Dinge“ - (1.) Tod, (2.) Jüngstes Gericht bzw. Apokalypse, (3.) Himmel und (4.) Hölle) -, dann ist es doch wichtig zu wissen, wie weit entfernt wir davon noch sind. Wenn der Antichrist und seine Zeichen und Wirkungen (z.B. die Verführung zum Abfall vom Glauben, die Gesetzlosigkeit, das Verderben, die Widersacherei, die Selbsterhöhung über Gott, das Sich-an-Gottes Stelle-Setzen, das Sich-selbst-als-Gott-Ausgeben, das Durch-alle-möglichen-beeindruckenden-Machttaten-oder-Zeichen-und-Wunder-der-Lüge-zur-Weltherrschaft-Verhelfen u.s.w., Da der Antichrist sich als Christus ausgebe, werde er vordergründig gute, dem Menschen hilfreiche und sozial akzeptierte Dinge vollbringen) zur aktuellen Wirklichkeit gehören, dann haben wir zwar noch nicht die „vier letzten Dinge“ erreicht, aber wohl doch die Hölle auf Erden!

Willkommen in der Hölle auf Erden?

„Man muß für jede Epoche der letzten 1948 Jahre den Katechon nennen können.
Der Platz war niemals unbesetzt, sonst wären wir nicht mehr vorhanden.“
(Carl Schmitt, Tagebucheintrag vom 19.12.1947, in: Glossarium, S. 63 **).

Gibt es für die jetzige Epoche einen Katechon? Falls es ihn gibt: Wer ist es? Falls es ihn noch nicht gibt: Wird es ihn erneut geben? Falls ja: Wann? Falls nein: Willkommen in der Hölle auf Erden!

Die 14 Axiome des Tugendwahns, die Sarrazin aufgeführt hat (**),

 

NACH OBEN 396) Nachhilfelehrer, 10.03.2014 (02:24, 13:43, 16:51, 17:10) ** ** ** ** (749-752)

749

Nachhilfe in Logik.

Wenn das, was der Linke untertänigst und also die Macht sagt, richtig ist und also die Rechten unwichtig sind, dann sind doch die Linken wichtig und also an der Macht bzw. am Gängelband der Macht. Und wenn man gegen die Macht aufbegehrt, was eigentlich die Angelegenheit der Linken sein sollte und vor 1945 auch war, dann sind doch seit 1945 die Rechten die Linken und die Linken die Rechten.

750

Nachhilfe in Identitätslehre.

Wenn Sie in Ihren „Projekt-Ernstfall“-Artikeln weiterhin stets nur von einer Identitätsschwäche eines bestimmten europäischen Volkes sprechen (**) und nicht von einer Identitätsschwäche aller europäischen Völker, nämlich des gesamten abendländischen Kulturkreises, ja aller „weißen“ Menschen, dann werden sie keine großen Veränderungen bei einem bestimmten europäischen Volk und also auch nicht beim gesamten europäischen Volk hervorrufen.

751

Nachhilfe in Geschichte.

Ich komme gerade vom Zahnarzt und die Betäubungsspritzen wirken noch. Aber wenn ich lese, was hier einige über die Konservativen schreiben, melden sich Zahnschmerzen, obwohl ich gar nicht wegen Zahnschmerzen zum Zahnarzt gegangen bin. Beispielsweise Ingo Bading (vgl. Kommentar vom 7. März 2014 um 18:30 **): er hat offenbar keine Ahnung von der Geschichte vor „1968“ und schon gar nicht von der vor 1945 und auch nicht von der vor 1933. Die Konservativen waren die einzigen (die einzigen!), die den Nationalsozialisten Widerstand geleistet haben.

Außerdem liegt der Faschismus größtenteils noch vor uns. Was glaubt Ihr, was da noch alles auf uns zukommen wird? Und dann werden die Widerstandkräfte fehlen, weil es keine Konservativen mehr geben wird. Das ist auch der wahre Sinne hinter der permanenten Hetze gegen Konservative seit 1945/„1968“/1990. Die Herrschenden wollen den Widerstand brechen. Genauso wie 1945 schon die sogenannten „Alliierten“, darunter vor allem USA und Sowjetunion, die nichts anderes getan haben, als den Reichtum zu klauen und den Konservatismus zu zerstören, aber nichts anderes gesagt haben, als daß das alles Maßnahmen gegen den Nationalsozialismus gewesen wären - waren sie aber nie! Und genau diese Maßnahmen (Mord, Vergewaltigungen, Raub, Patenklau, Erpressung, totale Enteignung, Reparationen, Auflösung, Verbot und nicht zuletzt „Umerziehung) nach Siegerjustiz findet man heute immer mehr in allen Strukturen der hiesigen „Gesellschaft“ wieder, und alle sind irgendwie gegen Konservative oder haben zumindest Vorbehalte gegen Konservative, niemand will so richtig konservativ sein oder gibt zumindest nicht zu, es zu sein. Dümmer geht es nicht.

Wenn alle immer nur so eben noch ihre Haut retten wollen und noch kurz vor dem Zusammenbruch in Saus und Braus leben wollen, dann verstößt das nicht nur gegen die Generationengerechtigkeit - diese Leute haben größtenteils keine Kinder, bürden den Kindern der Gegenwart und der Zukunft aber alle Schulden auf, weil sie auf deren Kosten in Saus und Braus leben -, es verstößt auch gegen die Verantwortung sich selbst gegenüber, denn es ist möglich, daß schon morgen das Dollar-Imperium zusammenbrechen und der Bürgerkrieg in Europa ausbrechen wird, den dann, wenn zuvor nicht gegengesteuert worden ist, die mit den meisten Nachkommen für sich entscheiden werden - auf Kosten derjenigen mit den zu wenigen Nachkommen.

Wer nur an sich und seinen unmittelbaren Genuß denkt (vgl. Individualismus, Egozentrismus, Giergesellschaft u.s.w.), ist ein Ausplünderer und soll von früheren Ausplünderern schweigen.

Übrigens: Im Internet gibt es auch viele Spione. Schon mal daran gedacht und auch daran, daß auch sie den Ausplünderern dienen?

752

Nachhilfe in Sprachwissenschaft.

Was bedeutet „Alternative für Deutschland“ wirklich? Das Wort „Alternative“ in dem Namen ist hier in mehrere Richtungen deutbar, weil es sowohl bedeuten kann, daß die Alternative für Deutschland etwas ist, das ausschließlich Deutschland zugute kommt und darum aus Sicht der Deutschen positiv zu bewerten ist, als auch bedeuten kann, daß die Alternative für Deutschland etwas ist, das an die Stelle Deutschlands gesetzt werden soll und darum aus Sicht der Deutschen negativ zu bewerten ist. Angesichts der momentanen politischen, gesellschaftlichen und wirtschaftlichen Lage muß ich wohl nicht sagen, welche der beiden semantischen Möglichkeiten der Realität am nächsten kommt.

 

NACH OBEN 397) Arminius, 12.03.2014 (18:51, 21:22, 21:59) ** ** ** (753-755)

753

Germany is the country of scientists and engineers, of poets and thinkers (Dichter und Denker), as you know. Germany has more philosophers produced than all other nations combined. From 1800 to 1945 Germany was the leader in all scientific and all technical disciplines - by far.

So why are you telling here such nonsense, boy? Because you want to be the greatest nihilist / decadent man on earth? Maybe you want to destroy the Western culture (civilization), so you have to destroy the German(ic) an Romanic nations - and note the sequence: first the German(ic) nations! That’s the only way to do that with „success“. I think this is what you want.

Germany has produced by far the most philosophers of history, of all time. And in addition: The northern, western and central European climate seems to be very good for thinking, even though many people believe it would be more at home in the south and east. There is also a TV movie of Monty Python, in which two national teams of philosophers play football („soccer“, dear Yanks) against each other, and these national teams could only be two: Germany and Ancient Greece. (**|**). So the Greatest (Germany) nation of thinking, which is in the northwest and middle of Europe, an the Secondgreatest (Ancient Greece) nation of thinking, which ist in the southeast of Europe, fight against each other in the film of Monty Python (**). These two great nations even have many, many teams of philosophers, while other nations only have a half team or even no player, which means: no philosopher.

Is there a climatic difference between ancient Greece and Germany? Why are they then philosophically similar - at least quantitatively? Why are they philosophically - at least in quantitative terms - so similar, although they probably have different climates? Why should the Corsican Napoleone Buonaparte (we say: Napoleon), the German Karl Friedrich (Fritz) Vollgraff and the German Friedrich (Fritz) Wilhelm Nietzsche „have no parents“, as this (Non-history) boy wants to tell us? Because he himself has no parents? Or is he just mentally ill?

Some statements of the German philosopher Vollgraff and the German philosopher Nietzsche - even though they were German philosophers - are perhaps not quite right. If they should be wrong (false) but should be considered as premises, then the conclusion would also be wrong (false).

Think this over, (Non-history) boy, because your statement ist totally wrong (false).

754

Peak oil is not based on scientific knowledge, but primarily on speculation, and when it comes to speculation, lies are immediately at work, whereby the wealth and therefore the power of the ruler of the world is increased.

Incidentally, it is possible that oil is an inorganic product. If this is true, then it is also true that peak oil is a lie.

Most „scientists“ are no more scientists because of their involvement in corruption and their opportunistic behavior due to the censorship of the rulers. Who is brave and wants to remain scientists, is soon released and exposed to impoverishment. **

755

The history of the internet repeats (somehow) the history of modern technology and the history of modern economics and politics, although the history of the internet itself is also a part of the modern history. The history of the internet is faster than the history of the whole modernity. Therefore, we can say: The history of the internet will show us how the modern history will end - probably both will end up at the same time. In the end we will be real and virtual slaves - slaves as never before.

Fight for our freedom!

Or is it already too late?

 

NACH OBEN 398) Arminius, 13.03.2014 (00:55, 15:34, 16:12) ** ** (756-758)

756

Science will come to an end in 21., 22. or 23. century. Then it will no longer exist or have got a different character, for example a complete religious system, which will have had its reason / cause in corruption and / or something similar.

757

James S. Saint wrote:

„When people do not actually challenge the reasoning (the very essence of philosophy), but instead merely say, »well they told me that they proved ...«, then I usually let them know that they are being »religious« and usually misinterpreting their bible exactly like any fundamentalist. Such behavior is the extreme opposite of the very foundation of Science, »Nullius in Verba« - »Take no ones word«, the motto for the Royal Society for the Advancement of Science.“ **

That's right.

James S. Saint wrote:

„I never argue against logic. And I will always question whether what is reported to the general masses, is what was really there. Of course people on this forum aren't particularly good with logic or reasoning, so ....“ **

That's right too.

I've read James S. Saint's posts and can say: James S. Saint ist one of the best posters in this forum because of his shining spirit („shinig Spirit“ is the meaning of the Germanic, old High German name „Hubert“ - so we should call James Hubert), I mean his knowledge resp. wisdom.

Thank you, Mr. Saint.

758

And remember, folks, that this is a forum of PHILOSOPHY (and not a forum for e.g. art in elementary or secondary school) !

The thoughts of anti-science advocates and anti-philosophers do not belong in this forum.

 

NACH OBEN 399) Arminius, 14.03.2014 (14:12, 15:29, 22:16, 22:46, 22:51) ** ** ** ** (759-763)

759

James S. Saint wrote:

„Well thank you very much. Compliments are so seldom seen on this forum, one forgets how to respond to them. I am a little surprised but certainly appreciative that anyone actually reads most of this stuff, much less acknowledges the things they favor. And my sincere thanks. .... But I couldn't really accept the name »James Hubert« (**).“ **

Meant was not the double name James Hubert, but only the name Hubert because he (and only he) originally means shining spirit. It was just a side note in parentheses.

James S. Saint wrote:

„Oh, and this is the rant forum. Here is where people are allowed to say whatever crosses their mind in whatever language they prefer (which is almost always negative and insulting). I have begun posting more here so that people can throw their insults without distorting the rest of the forums quite so much. So it is especially phenomenal to see a compliment from anyone to anyone here.“ **

Deutsche  Philosophen-Elf der Neuzeit

Maybe this rant forum represents the „Hobbesian World“. So can we then try to change this into a different one? Maybe we find a „better“ world in one of the football („soccer“) player presented by Monty Python (**). Do we find a „better“ world in - for example (!) - a Lutherian, Leibnizian, Kantian, Goethean, Fichtean, Hegelian, Schlegelian, Schellingian, Schopenhauerian, Marxian (Left-Hegelian), Hartmannian, Nietzschean, Wittgensteinian, Jaspersian or Heideggerian World? Maybe, but maybe not.

And what about the world of James S. Saint's philosophy? What about the „anentropic harmony“?

First of all I have to say that - for me - the english language is a foreign language and thus not the language, in which I usually think. Nevertheless I know the words „entropic“ and „harmony“ very well, and the meaning of „anentropic“ is not antientropic (no!), but non-entropic, the complete absence of entropy, null as the value for the entropy. But how can we then understand „anentropic harmony“? Is that a harmonic situation with no chaos, for example no chaos between people or no chaos between people and nature, between everybody and social or natural environment? Is „Anentropic Harmony“ the opposite of the „Hobbesian World“?

Should or could we also have a better world, if we have a „Beckenbauerian World“? (In the film of Monty Python Beckenbauer is a philosopher.) This would make the world more sportive. But I don't think that it would make the world more harmonic as well.

What do you think?

760

***

James S. Saint wrote:

„There is a very high probability that homosapian will shortly no longer exist at all. And after which, all organic life will be exterminated permanently.“ **

All life will be exterminated permanently? Are you sure?

761

James S. Saint wrote:

„Not certain, just a high probability.“ **

I agree.

James S. Saint wrote:

„In Man's lust to be God (to be the determiner of all things), he finds ways of doing without organic life because organic life is not very controllable.“ **

That's MY thoughts!

James S. Saint wrote:

„He has found a great many ways and is pursuing very lustfully right now. So it would take quite a phenomenal event to stop his progress toward his own annihilation as well as that of all organic life.“ **

And perhaps the machines, he created, will help him to bring him to his own extinction, his own annihilation. There will be only one way for last men to survive: the way of becoming cyborgs. But then they will be controlled by rationality, namely by machines outside and inside their own bodies.

James S. Saint wrote:

„One could say (much as it has been said), »God is jealous« or »God doesn't tolerate competition«.“ **

But the Christians did make their God, who was once an angry God, a kind of pet or toy. The Christian God of the modern times is a nice man with a long beard, and the modern Christians themselves are nice people as well - as nice as e.g. Nietzsche's »last men«. So there is NO THYMOS in the world of Christanity, but ONLY EROS, which means that there is no harmony between this two foci of the ellipse named human soul.

762

James S. Saint wrote:

„James Huberty (**) was a mass murderer in California a few years back.

Entropy means that lack of order but it is common to use the word to also mean »entropic forces« or »those little things that cause the lack of order«. Anentropy does refer to order or the lack of entropy, but also »anentropic forces« or »those little things that cause order«. Anentropy causes order from chaos just as entropy causes chaos from order.

So »Anentropic Harmony« refers to »an orderly harmony« or »those little things that cause orderly harmony«. It is a self-sustaining harmony, a momentous music that causes music, or a momentous dance that causes dancing. Life is made of anentropic forces arranged into a minimal harmony, barely sustaining itself and creating a lot of waste that causes disharmony and eventual death.

The conscious effort to enhance anentropic harmony helps to remove the waste, misery, and demise in life. Joy in life is found through inner harmony but without outer harmony as well, can be easily disrupted. Thus »to be anentropic« means to »do the things that brings harmony both within as well as surrounding«, thus bringing about »eternal joy«.“ **

Would you say that you are „anentropic“?

763

I guess: You are „anentropic“.

 

NACH OBEN 400) Arminius, 15.03.2014 (01:42, 01:54, 02:10, 22:44, 23:18, 23:22) ** ** ** ** ** (764-769)

764

Thanks.

James S. Saint wrote:

„Devil's motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise ..., until it is too late to choose otherwise.“ **

Mephisto's motto:

„Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft, // Die stets das Böse will und stets das Gute schafft.“
(„I am part of that power // That the evil ever wants [to do], and ever does the good.“)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Faust (I), 1790 / 1808, S. 64 (**) -.

Mephisto is not like the Devil, but more like Lucifer or the Antichrist. Mephisto's motto fits very much in our present time (since the 1960's).

765

Jazz wrote:

„Once the net was made available to the general public, the average IQ began dropping, and now just like on TV, the majority of net content is crap.“ **

Your statement gives an evidence for my thesis that „the history of the internet repeats (somehow) the history of modern technology and the history of modern economics and politics, although the history of the internet itself is also a part of the modern history.“ (**). The process can also be described as an exponential increase of the loss of intelligence, wealth and descendants (children), and - of course - culture.

766

James S. Saint wrote:

„Although it is a question of precise detail, I suspect that even the cyborg is not the final form. In the long run, there is no foreseeable need to have even a partial organic body. But perhaps there will be some remnants. The absolutely most efficient form is not friendly to its former self. Once homosapians can no longer procreate with humans (the hue of Man), homosapians are no longer the human species. - The internet is merely a step in that direction.“ **

I didn't want to go in precise details. Anyway there is not necessarily a contradiction between cyborgs and remnants or loss of human procreation (descendants, children).

767

James S. Saint wrote:

„Arminius wrote:

»Jazz wrote:

›Once the net was made available to the general public, the average IQ began dropping, and now just like on TV, the majority of net content is crap.‹ **

Your statement gives an evidence for my thesis that „the history of the internet repeats (somehow) the history of modern technology and the history of modern economics and politics, although the history of the internet itself is also a part of the modern history.“ (**). The process can also be described as an exponential increase of the loss of intelligence, wealth and descendants (children), and - of course - culture.« **

What is called »technology«, whether hardware, software, or wetware is pre-formulated answers to problems that are distributed to morons so they can more easily and greatly accomplish their moronic passions. And because they are designed to best suit morons, morons end up have greater power and influence throughout society in every field. Those who were capable of living by their own wits no longer have a place in the politics, science, religion, government, or the world.

Thus your theme is quite accurate.
I gave up making machines smarter when I realized what it takes to make people smarter.
As obnoxious as people can be, I still prefer living people to a society of drones.

.... And I'm guessing that you already knew that »Armin« originally meant »Great/High Man« in its original German dialect.“ **

Yes and a little bit no - because of the fact that nobody really knows where the meaning of „Arminius“ comes from - except the fact that the historical, real man named (by the Romans!) „Arminius“ was a German, namely an ancient German Cheruscan. And one more historical fact is important: Arminius throw out the ancient Romans - not out of the whole Germany (a part of Germany was conquered by the Romans under Caesar and called Germania Superior and Germania Inferior) but from the free Germany, which was called Germania Magna or Germania Libera. And this historical fact ist what I mean when I say: defending freedom (defending - of course - against the CIVILIZED BARBARISM!). The CIVILIZATION is the true BARBARISM as the history of ancient Romans and Germans shows us.

The Cherusci lived where I was born and growing up - an additional reason for me to choose this name (pseudonym or nickanme). The main reason is the historical fact of the fight against the CIVILIZED BARBARISM, in that case: the ROMAN BARBARISM. **

768

I do not intend to open a new thread (e.g.: „Comparing internet and Roman bread-and-games-civilization“), but I intend to illustrate what can be learned from the comparison in general and in particular.

769

James S. Saint wrote:

„Armin is just the Latinized spelling for Hermann or »Hier-Man« or »Higher Man«.“ **

At least that is the official lore (tradition), yes (so: you are right).

 

==>

 

NACH OBEN

www.Hubert-Brune.de

 

 

WWW.HUBERT-BRUNE.DE

 

NACH OBEN