WWW.HUBERT-BRUNE.DE
Kommentare zu Kommentaren im Weltnetz  Kommentare zu Kommentaren im Weltnetz  Kommentare zu Kommentaren im Weltnetz
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160

<= [1511][1512][1513][1514][1515][1516][1517][1518][1519][1520] =>

Jahr  S. E. 
 2001 *  1
 2002 *  1
 2003 *  1
 2004 *  3
 2005 *  2
 2006 *  2
2007 2
2008 2
2009 0  
2010 56
2011 80
2012 150
2013 80
2014 230
2015 239
2016 141
2017 160
2018 30
2019 18
2020 202
 
S.
1
2
3
6
8
10
12
14
14
70
150
300
380
610
849
990
1150
1180
1198
1400
 
P. Z.
 
100%
50%
100%
33,33%
25%
20%
16,67%
 
400%
114,29%
100%
26,67%
60,53%
39,18%
16,61%
16,16%
2,61%
1,53%
16,86%
 
S.E. (S.)
T. (S.)
0,0039
0,0032
0,0030
0,0044
0,0047
0,0048
0,0049
0,0050
0,0044
0,0198
0,0384
0,0702
0,0819
0,1219
0,1581
0,1726
0,1885
0,1813
0,1754
0,1946
 
K.  
1
1
1
3
2
2
2
4
0  
158
97
246
169
1614
1579
1950
1102
79
26
671
 
S.
1
2
3
6
8
10
12
16
16
174
271
517
686
2300
3879
5829
6931
7010
7036
7707
 
P. Z.
 
100%
50%
100%
33,33%
25%
20%
33,33%
 
987,50%
55,75%
90,77%
32,69%
235,28%
68,65%
50,27%
18,91%
1,14%
0,37%
9,54%
 
  K.  
S. E.
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2
0
2,82
1,21
1,64
2,11
7,02
6,61
13,83
6,89
2,63
1,44
3,32
 
  K.  
T.
0,0039
0,0027
0,0027
0,0082
0,0055
0,0055
0,0055
0,0109
0
0,4328
0,2658
0,6721
0,4630
4,4219
4,3260
5,3279
3,0192
0,2164
0,0712
1,8333
 
 K. (S.) 
S.E. (S.)
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1,143
1,143
2,486
1,807
1,723
1,805
3,770
4,569
5,888
6,027
5,941
5,873
5,505
 
K. (S.)
T. (S.)
0,0039
0,0032
0,0030
0,0044
0,0047
0,0048
0,0049
0,0057
0,0050
0,0491
0,0693
0,1210
0,1479
0,4596
0,7225
1,0164
1,1362
1,0843
1,0302
1,0710
* Von 2001 bis 2006 nur Gästebuch, erst ab 2007 auch Webforen und Weblogs.

NACH OBEN 1511) Sleyor Wellhuxwell, 11.06.2021, 23:11 (8358)

8358

I am not isolated in my group, but my group knows that it is isolated and does not want to isolate anyone.

 

NACH OBEN 1512) Otto, 12.06.2021, 01:09 (8359)

8359

Sleyor Wellhuxwell wrote:

„I am not isolated in my group, but my group knows that it is isolated and does not want to isolate anyone.“ ** **

A clear case. You belong to group II.

Look:

Isolated in this Webforum?

Do you think that you could be isolated in this webforum?

You could belong to one of these four groups:
I) An isolated group that does not know about its isolation and wants to drive others into isolation.
II) An isolated group that knows about its isolation and does not want to drive others into isolation.
III) An isolated group that knows about its isolation and wants to drive others into isolation.
IV) An isolated group that does not know about its isolation and does not want to drive others into isolation.

Feel free to come out of the closet.

Please copy the following depiction, fill in your position within one of the four groups and post it.

Vier Felder in einem Feld

Thank you.“ ** **

 

NACH OBEN 1513) Otto, 13.06.2021, 23:14 (8360)

8360

Otto von Northeim was one of my ancestors. As true as I write here, folks.

If he were a moderator here, all would be right with the world again. **

Also:

A new moderation is no solution.
What we need is an old revolution.

The Beatles (John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr), „Revolution“, 1968.

 

 

NACH OBEN 1514) Otto, 14.06.2021, 18:15, 18:29 (8361-8362)

8361

The Anglo-Saxons were called „Anglo-Saxons“ because they came from Saxony (Old Saxony) and from Angles. Today there are still areas and peoples called Saxons and Angles. Westphalia, Engern and Eastphalia belong to Saxony. Angeln is a peninsula in Schleswig-Holstein.

Otto von Northeim came from Northeim in the Eastphalian part of Saxony (Old Saxony).

8362

Yes.

Have you read everything so far in this thread?

 

NACH OBEN 1515) Otto, 15.06.2021, 23:27 (8363)

8363

Alf worte:

„Kathrina wrote:

»Or a question! A good philosopher should be a good questioner.

One could proceed in such a way that opening posts that do not contain arguments or questions are moved to the non-philosophical chat subforum. In case of repetition, a warning or ban will be issued.« ** **

I agree, Kathrina.

One can't really do much wrong with a question in an opening post. Well, it has to be appropriate to the forum and the subforum where the thread with the question is to be opened, and it has to be serious, understandable and not offensive.“ ** **

Like this one: „Isolated in this Webforum?“ ** **

 

NACH OBEN 1516) Otto, 16.06.2021, 15:37 (8364)

8364

Angles and Saxons are or - let's say - were separate people. They became one people, more or less. If someone tried to separate them again today, it would be pretty difficult, I guess.

By the way, the name „England“ contains the word „Angles“. You (**) certainly know that.

*

And because I don't want to drift from the topic of this thread: An Anglo-Saxon as moderator would certainly be a good solution for ILP.

Encode Decode:

„You have no shame, Otto ..., sneak in a quick advertisement ....“ **

I like it.

Thanks, Encode.

I try my very best. ()

 

NACH OBEN 1517) Kultur, 17.06.2021, 23:34 (8365)

8365

States and nations are only not made to disappear completely, because they are very well suited as scapegoats. If this were not so, the real rulers of this world - the globalists (who rule privately!) - would have destroyed the states and nations long ago.

Already in 1990 the world order of Bretton Woods should have been overturned, because it was no longer up-to-date after the „Cold War“. Instead, the then U.S. President George. H. Bush spoke of a „New World Order“ after the collapse of the Eastern bloc, but the Bretton Woods system is still there, albeit barely functional. By the Bretton Woods system I mean not only the economic part, but the whole order, including, for example, the geostrategic part.

I do not know whether the USA or/and the EU will break up or not. In Ancient Rome the civil war lasted for more than a century. It led to a synthesis: the principate of Augustus.

 

NACH OBEN 1518) Great Again, 18.06.2021, 01:00 (8366)

8366

Obsrvr wrote:

„What is the difference between affectance and energy?

Don't they both mean - the ability to change something?“ **

Obsrvr wrote:

„To affect means to cause change.“ **

Because of the similarity of „cause“ and „affect“, you can also say „to cause means to cause a change“. The word „affect“ and the word „cause“ are not completely, but almost completely interchangeable. If you say „to affect means to cause change“, you can also say „to cause means to cause change“. Well, we all know that both statements may not mean exactly the same thing, but they mean almost exactly the same thing.

Obsrvr wrote:

„All of science is built upon ontologies.“ **

„All of science is built upon ontologies“, yes, but scientists would never admit that. In fact, it is so much the case, as Heidegger once said, that scientists depend on thinking or philosophy (metaphyics/ontology), because they themselves do not think, are not capable of thinking. Scientists have nothing to do with thinking and do not want it at all, but they are dependent on thinking, and this being dependent is denied by them since their triumph over thinking (philosophy).

Obsrvr wrote:

„How do you do that with only »information« - information is the result of an ontology being physically tested for consistency. Information is a tool and dependent entirely on the ontology that was presumed when gathering that information.“ **

Interestingly, the Ancient Greek at the time of the Presocratics, „logos“ meant „gathering“, but after that it became more and more what we know as „speech“, „talk“, „lecture“, „exposition“, became a system with Aristotle and we know it since then as „logic“.

If one undertakes a linguistic-historical (philological) investigation, one soon notices that in the course of time the understanding of being has changed fundamentally at least three times. The understanding of being, as it has been attempted since Aristotle by means of the logic system just mentioned, is that which also underlies RM:AO. One can also say that RM:AO has its orientation between the great masters of this system - Aristotle (in the beginning) and Kant or Hegel (in the perfection).

But does that solve the problem that this thread is about?

As I said, a cause can also be defined as „(the ability to cause change is) the ability to change - something“.

Ultimately, language (including thinking [including mathematics]) was, is, and will be used here - as always when it comes to knowledge.

Existence is that which has a cause.

Existence is that which has an affect.

In RM:AO it is called „affect“, so that it can be applied to psychology and sociology as well.

Existence is that what the Presocratics knew much more directly and from which we have said goodbye more and more and will get knowledge again only with much patience.

 

NACH OBEN 1519) Kultur, 19.06.2021, 21:53 (8367)

8367

Do you (**) really not know Bretton Woods and the Bretton Woods system?

 

NACH OBEN 1520) Otto, 20.06.2021, 01:28, 01:31 (8368-8369)

8368

I decline an ILP moderation with thanks.

8369

Are you (**) isolating yourself?

 

==>

 

NACH OBEN

www.Hubert-Brune.de

 

 

WWW.HUBERT-BRUNE.DE

 

NACH OBEN