WWW.HUBERT-BRUNE.DE
Kommentare zu Kommentaren im Weltnetz  Kommentare zu Kommentaren im Weltnetz  Kommentare zu Kommentaren im Weltnetz
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160

<= [1481][1482][1483][1484][1485][1486][1487][1488][1489][1490] =>

Jahr  S. E. 
 2001 *  1
 2002 *  1
 2003 *  1
 2004 *  3
 2005 *  2
 2006 *  2
2007 2
2008 2
2009 0  
2010 56
2011 80
2012 150
2013 80
2014 230
2015 239
2016 141
2017 160
2018 30
2019 18
2020 202
 
S.
1
2
3
6
8
10
12
14
14
70
150
300
380
610
849
990
1150
1180
1198
1400
 
P. Z.
 
100%
50%
100%
33,33%
25%
20%
16,67%
 
400%
114,29%
100%
26,67%
60,53%
39,18%
16,61%
16,16%
2,61%
1,53%
16,86%
 
S.E. (S.)
T. (S.)
0,0039
0,0032
0,0030
0,0044
0,0047
0,0048
0,0049
0,0050
0,0044
0,0198
0,0384
0,0702
0,0819
0,1219
0,1581
0,1726
0,1885
0,1813
0,1754
0,1946
 
K.  
1
1
1
3
2
2
2
4
0  
158
97
246
169
1614
1579
1950
1102
79
26
671
 
S.
1
2
3
6
8
10
12
16
16
174
271
517
686
2300
3879
5829
6931
7010
7036
7707
 
P. Z.
 
100%
50%
100%
33,33%
25%
20%
33,33%
 
987,50%
55,75%
90,77%
32,69%
235,28%
68,65%
50,27%
18,91%
1,14%
0,37%
9,54%
 
  K.  
S. E.
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
2
0
2,82
1,21
1,64
2,11
7,02
6,61
13,83
6,89
2,63
1,44
3,32
 
  K.  
T.
0,0039
0,0027
0,0027
0,0082
0,0055
0,0055
0,0055
0,0109
0
0,4328
0,2658
0,6721
0,4630
4,4219
4,3260
5,3279
3,0192
0,2164
0,0712
1,8333
 
 K. (S.) 
S.E. (S.)
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1,143
1,143
2,486
1,807
1,723
1,805
3,770
4,569
5,888
6,027
5,941
5,873
5,505
 
K. (S.)
T. (S.)
0,0039
0,0032
0,0030
0,0044
0,0047
0,0048
0,0049
0,0057
0,0050
0,0491
0,0693
0,1210
0,1479
0,4596
0,7225
1,0164
1,1362
1,0843
1,0302
1,0710
* Von 2001 bis 2006 nur Gästebuch, erst ab 2007 auch Webforen und Weblogs.

NACH OBEN 1481) Great Again, 11.05.2021, 22:49 (8221)

8221

Why should the real and the virtual „leak or wash into each other, overlapping at limits to the point of contradiction, where they eventually exclude re-cognizanle symbolic signs“ (**)?

 

 

NACH OBEN 1482) Sleyor Wellhuxwell, 12.05.2021, 01:23 (8222)

8222

Orbie.

 

NACH OBEN 1483) Great Again, 13.05.2021, 23:09 (8223)

8223

Every cooperation has its limits. And divisions such as class, race, and national identity are, after all, among the very variables that drive the economy: War! So there is a contradiction in your (**) thinking that can not be resolved. It is the same contradiction that Marx did not notice when he started from the premise that all history was „the history of class struggles“ and concluded falsely that all men would go to heaven after winning their „last battle“. „Peoples hear the signals! To the final battle!“ („So comrades, come rally! And the last fight let us face!“) This „last fight“ is always only the last fight before the next fight; because fights, battles, i.e. wars drive the economy; fights, battles, i.e. wars bring money. They will not end as long as there are humans who win money with them. And „thanks“ to the communists, those humans can suggest to mankind that every battle is only „the last battle“.

I know that Marx' version of the future is attractive for many people (and ILP members - not to forget). But that does not automatically mean that Marx was right about his version of the future.

 

NACH OBEN 1484) Great Again, 14.05.2021, 01:01, 01:24, 01:27, 02:02, 02:42; Kathrina, 14.05.2021, 15:18, 15:53; Herr Schütze, 14.05.2021, 16:09; Kathrina, 14.05.2021, 16:22, 19:00; Sleyor Wellhuxwell, 14.05.2021, 20:17 (8224-8234)

8224

Before the fall of the Berlin Wall it seemed that the West would be stronger than communism. It seemed so! In reality, communism infiltrated the West more than the West infiltrated communism, so that one could assume that the West was weaker than communism. During the fall of the Berlin Wall it seemed that the West had defeated communism. It seemed so! What really happened could be seen a relatively short time later. Communism was about to defeat the West.

8225

„The history of all society to date is the history of class struggles.“ (Marx-Engels Works, Vol. 4, p. 462.)

8226


„In place of the old bourgeois society with its classes and class antagonisms comes an association in which the free development of each is the condition for the free development of all.“ (Marx-Engels Works, Vol. 4, p. 482.)

8227

Why did, for instance, Kissinger go to the Communist China on a secret mission in July 1971? In October 1971, the Communist China took over the Permanent Seat at the UN from the National China (Taiwan). Most likely, Mao promised Kissinger something in return. And there were more deals.

8228

„Die Natur schlägt im Menschen ihre Augen auf und bemerkt, daß sie da ist.“ - Friedrich Wilhelm J. Schelling.
Translation:
„Nature opens her eyes in man and notices that she is there.“

Heidegger calls this Schellingian bright spot the open place that has opened up in man in the midst of the nature-like closed being.

8229

History shows us enough examples from the communist communities. In communist communities - examples: Soviet Union and its satellites, China, North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam and other communist „people's republics“ - everybody is „explaining the same thing“.

Everywhere the same thing. The same talk, the same fuss, the same acting, the same „explaining“ ... and so on. Everything the same.

This is communism: sameness (equality) of everything everywhere. No exception.

8230

Alf wrote:

„Actually, the Buddhists have no god (in the sense of monotheistic or pagan religions); so by „a Buddhistic God“ (**|**) I meant a god in the sense of a mix of Buddhism itself and a god or the God.“ ** **

But did Buddha became a god or not?

8231

Andreas Fritzsch:

„Kennedy, 1 und 2

Es war ein Kennedy vorzeiten,
Der wollte einen Weg bereiten,
Dass Deutschland wieder in der Welt
Den Platz bekommt, der ihm gefällt.
Er grub sich in die Herzen tief,
Weil er »Ich bin Berliner!« rief.
Doch als ein Neffe später kam
Man kaum von ihm Notize nahm,
Da er den Pharmafirmen grollte
Weil er die Kinder schützen wollte.
So sieht man, dass in uns’rer Welt
Nur positiv, was ihr gefällt.
Doch zeigt’s auch, dass Berühmte tun
Nicht immer das, was opportun.“ **

Sind Sie selbst der Autor dieses Gedichtes?

Wenn ja: Gratulation.

8232

That (**) is again a lie. And you showed nothing except your unacceptable behavior.

Magnus Anderson wrote:

„Why should anyone tolerate your (**) behavior? What's the benefit of doing so?

If you think that there are people on this forum who act in a way that is harmful to others, I suggest presenting a case with a cool head. If you're not going to do so, if you are not going to cooperate with others, why should anyone tolerate you?“ **

He is not able to understand what you say (**|**), because he is not able to behave differently from what he is used to.

He believes - like a Wild West hero - that it doesn't bother anyone when he says he wishes others should have a bullet in their head.

Magnus Anderson wrote:

„This is what you (**) said to Joker in »The Reckoning« thread: **

I think this forum should be a place where people who respect each other (i.e. who do not want to shoot each other) converse on philosophical matters.

If there are members who do not respect other members, they should be removed.“ **

8233

What if one is only joyful, if joy has eliminated its opposite and no harmony could be established, because the opposite is missing?

8234

„»The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways, the point, however, is to change it.«“ **

A) In terms of the formal logic of the sentence:

This sentence is not well-founded. In the second part of the sentence, the first part of the sentence is premised, although it is basically denied (in this way: the point is NOT to interpret the world, but to change it).

Every change of the world always presupposes an interpretation of the world. So the first part of the sentence must be demanded (world interpretation), if it is about the second part of the sentence (world change). Exactly this is not said in the sentence, but on the contrary, the world interpretation is basically denied and affirmed (because of the premise).

No human changes the world without having interpreted it first.

B) In terms of the content of the sentence:

I say to the sentence that the important thing is not to change, but to protect the world. Humans should finally start protecting the world.

 

NACH OBEN 1485) Sleyor Wellhuxwell, 15.05.2021, 00:15; Kathrina, 15.05.2021, 03:08, 04:28 15:28 (8235-8238)

8235

„Infinity is not a noun. It’s a verb. It’s a process. If infinity were a thing it’d have border.“ (Ecmandu **).

8236

My answer to my question would have been: Then you would be in a place that does not exist in reality; because in reality there is always the opposite to joy; if this opposite did not exist, one could not feel joy at all.

Joy
Now you have brought the example of „Northwest„ (a good direction, a good target, by the way). It means that I should choose „Northwest„, so that only one of the eight directions is correctly chosen as the target, and that means 1/8 or 12.5%. The opposite of joy would have to sit therefore exactly in the „Southeast„ with its 12.5%. My question referred to the possibility of a 100% joy, because I am sure that it is not attainable - for reasons mentioned above.

8237

Yes, sorry, I came from Australia via the South Pole, then went north.

8238

From the south pole I went into the core of the planet, as you should know, where I had a meeting with Dante's devil, who wanted to fool me, but at a certain point I saw through his intentions.

Earth's core was not freezing cold at all, but hot as hell.

Forgive me for not being masculine.

 

NACH OBEN 1486) Great Again, 16.05.2021, 01:00 (8239)

8239

Hey, Dan (**). I like the love of animals that speaks from your signature.

Animals have an environment, humans have a world.
Animals adapt to the environment, humans do the opposite.

Humans have bare skin, walk upright on two legs, have graceful hands with a thumb that they can put in an opposition position to the other fingers (humans can i.e. throw, they are throwers; they can use their hands like tools and use them to make other tools, first of all throwing tools, later vaccines and nanobots), they have brains so complex that they could conquer and have conquered the whole world with their technology, they made themselves gods.

In nature, a naked skin, the bipedalism, the upright walk, the graceful hands and, above all, the very complex brain are of no use to humans at all - on the contrary: all these cultural advantages are only disadvantages in nature. Humans are not capable of surviving in a purely natural way; they can survive only thanks to their culture, which is based on their non-natural resp. anti-natural features.

Human culture is a culture opposed to nature. It is based on distanciation, not on adaptation.

In rudiments, a little human resemblance can be detectable in some apes (i.e. chimpanzees, bonobos). But you only have to look at these apes and observe them for a longer time to realize that they are very far away from humans.

Feuer

The early beginning of the human world domination.

 

NACH OBEN 1487) Otto, 17.05.2021, 22:22, 22:48, 22:59, 23:09; Kathrina, 17.05.2021, 23:42 (8240-8244)

8240

It is also about fear, anxiety, angst, or more precisely: about the „business“ with fear, anxiety, angst - in short: terror!

What happens when you are in such a situation (and without God, because more and more people of the Western World have become godless)? I think you have then two options:

1.) You face the fear, endure it or even fight it.
2.) You run away from the fear.

Since most people of the Western World have become particularly spoiled sissies, they choose to flee from fear (=> 2.). Any disturbance, no matter how tiny, should be over as quickly as possible:

„Corona pandemic? When will it end? What do I have to do for it to end? Wear a protective mouth-nose mask? Get vaccinated? Then it is over? Good, give me the stuff right this second!“

8241

If I add up all of my posts and all of the posts of all of my sock-puppets on all of the forums on the entire internet, I am celebrating my 1,000,000th post today - and that is the reason why I posted now.

8242

A person named „Satire“? Nice.

Is this person isolated?

8243

What if you found out that God was the only one besides you?

Note to others:

Maybe we should have God as our moderator.

What do you think about that?

8244

In Marxism the workers representatives are always 100 percent. Ideally, however, the workers representatives should only be 49 percent - like it is in Germany, as you (**) said.

Obsrvr wrote:

„And that would be a good thing ....“ **

Yes.

Obsrvr wrote:

„If those »representatives« were not corrupt often brainless union leaders.“ **

That's the thing, yes. I therefore propose that every society renews itself every 30 years in the sense that every corrupt person is replaced by a non-corrupt person. But this is only possible if it is controlled and the controllers themselves are not corrupt. In other words, at present there is no single possibility for this in the whole world.

 

NACH OBEN 1488) Kathrina, 18.05.2021, 01:23, 01:32; Kultur, 18.05.2021, 01:54, 01:54; Kathrina, 18.05.2021, 03:48 (8245-8250)

8245

It is not easy to rely only on the mass media for information, so the information must come from elsewhere, but above all, one should be well informed historically and think for oneself (not let think, but think independently).

8246

He said: „Everyone is vaccinated“ (=> 00:31-00:33).

Why do I think now that Bill Gates made the movie?

8247

Can you (**) go into more detail here?
Who exactly are the corporatists?

I believe that the Deep State of the USA had more interest than China in the pandemic caused by bioweapons.

8248

You (**) seem very sure about this issue. Why? Is it possible that it is a little different after all? (I am not asking with an ulterior motive.)

Wo aber Gefahr ist, wächst das Rettende auch.“ - J. C. Friedrich Hölderlin.
Translation:
„But where danger is, the rescue also grows.“

The nations you mentioned are too weak. They are too weak to be dangerous. And because they are too weak, they are allowed more than the strong.

If you want to destroy the EU, you have to destroy Germany. If you want to destroy the NATO, you have to destroy the US or the EU (if you want to destroy the EU, you have to destroy Germany - see above).

Maybe Brazil will get a chance, but in my estimation it is too weak. China will make the race, soon India will also make more and more claims. I would like to see Europe manage to be a world power militarily as well. To achieve this, however, the demographic conditions in Europe would have to change, above all the Non-Europeans would have to leave Europe.

8250

It (**) can also be interpreted as an advertisement for total(itary) vaccination. An appeal is made to those who have been vaccinated and especially to those who have not yet been vaccinated: „Hey, if you all get vaccinated, it's over - you can have it very easily by all getting vaccinated (as this film makes clear)“.

What do you think about that?

 

NACH OBEN 1489) Kathrina, 19.05.2021, 03:00, 03:20; Kultur, 19.05.2021, 03:50; Kathrina, 19.05.2021, 04:14; Otto, 19.05.2021, 21:58, 21:59, 23:01; Kultur, 19.05.2021, 23:06 (8251-8258)

8251

@ Magnus Anderson. **

Meanwhile, the subforum „Religion and Spirituality“ is more philosophical than the subforum „Philosophy“, and the subforum „SGE“ seems to be a terror subforum. That makes one think, doesn't it?

And why should anyone be interested in convincing someone who insanely believes to be a „progressive“, but is also conservative (because: everyone is conservative). There are no „progressives“ - those who call themselves so are exclusively anti-conservatives, although conservatives too, but just dissatisfied with their own situation.

The real Kropotkin (1842-1921), was at least a soldier before he became a „revolutionary“, i.e., an atheist and an anarchist/communist. So he made at least a little change.

According to his own statements, the ILP-Kropotkin was always an atheist and always an anarchist/communist. He never made a change. How boring! How conservative! He is actually so conservative that it is impossible to be more conservative! He has always been left, always, always .... How boring and without any change. He has probably experienced as good as nothing and transfers his being conservative, to which he must not stand, to others who know that everybody is conservative anyway and it depends only on the measure of being conservative. It is not possible to convince someone like the ILP-Kropotkin, because he is too conservative, hiding this behind a trial of being anti-conservative. He is like the conservative dinosaurs, the reactionary bullheads in the former Soviet Union and today's China.

8252

Magnus Anderson wrote:

„Personally, if you ask me, I'd have a rule that says that the opening post of every thread must be an argument.“ **

Or a question! A good philosopher should be a good questioner.

One could proceed in such a way that opening posts that do not contain arguments or questions are moved to the non-philosophical chat subforum. In case of repetition, a warning or ban will be issued.

8253

Thank you for your reply.

What is striking is that this racist action against Whites (Europeans) is really only happening where Whites (Europeans) live. There are still a few White nations that try to oppose it, but these nations are too weak to accomplish anything for all Whites (Europeans). It is simply claimed that Whites are supremacists, although no one has asked Whites if they would judge themselves in the same way. Now very many have been bribed and influenced by the mass media to such an extent that they might actually say: "Yes, I judge it the same way".

8254

I am not a dyed-in-the-wool theologian, but in my opinion, many people are falsely convinced that God is only allowed to be good, as if they themselves determine how God has to be, namely in such a way that he pleases them, while they themselves, however, are allowed to be as they want.

8255

Staying occupied with wife, work, and wealth (**) would be again running away from the fear (=> 2. [**|**]).

Remember what John Wayne said (or was it Socrates? ): „A man must do what a man must do“.

8256

Satyr? Is he really alive?

Did you (**) not read the title of this thread? This thread is about isolation! If someone is isolated in this webforum (or in real life - like this Satyr, if he is really alive), then I am exactly the right contact person. I am both an isolator and a de-isolator. I force into isolation and I free from isolation - depending on what my „customers“ want.

8257

Carleas wrote:

„Otto wrote

»If I add up all of my posts and all of the posts of all of my sock-puppets on all of the forums on the entire internet, I am celebrating my 1,000,000th post today - and that is the reason why I posted now. ** **

It's an honor, Otto.“ **

Oh, yes. Thank you.

8258

I am not afraid of being scolded from those I am fighting, no matter what they would want to call me.

There is a hierarchy for me in terms of my solidarity, which goes something like this:

Vom Ich bis zum Universum

Everybody (except suicides) has an interest in self-preservation (in the illustration, I have called it „I“) and most probably also an interest in offspring, for which one needs a partner of the other sex (in the illustration, I have called this „Ehe“, and if the offspring is there: „Family“). This together results in what I would defend in any case (in the illustration, I have called this „Home“). .... What I would not necessarily defend would be the „universal community“ (unless an invasion of aliens would be pending), which we face in all its variations.

 

NACH OBEN 1490) Otto, 20.05.2021, 03:33; Kultur, 20.05.2021, 22:27 (8259-8260)

8259

Obsrvr wrote:

„Intentionally preoccupying yourself is an affirmative action to prevent the fear from overcoming the heart. It is not »running away« - it is undermining subversion from suspicion and supporting proper priority in the face of possible danger. It is maintaining discipline in the heart and mind - defeating the demons and the Devil - taking their energy away.

James equated it with maintaining momentum and harmony within. He also said that is the mistake the Catholics made centuries ago - not keeping people employed. He also stated that if you want to destroy a nation - simply take away their employment or occupation then sit back and watch. Just look what happened to the US last year - again James was right on the money. And now the globalists are doing everything they can to keep people out of work while they stir fear and division (the »Devil«).

MIJOT MIJOT
MIJOT MIJOT MIJOT **

Okay, thank you, but I remind you of terror on the one side and fear, anxiety, angst on the other I put as the premise for the statement that someone of the mass, thus influenced by mass media, has merely two options in a situation that is almost situationless, God is missing, everything everyday falls away, all thinking takes place only in the bottomless, because the fear has taken everything, so that only two possibilities remain.

Otto wrote:

„It is also about fear, anxiety, angst, or more precisely: about the „business“ with fear, anxiety, angst - in short: terror!

What happens when you are in such a situation (and without God, because more and more people of the Western World have become godless)? I think you have then two options:

1.) You face the fear, endure it or even fight it.
2.) You run away from the fear.

Since most people of the Western World have become particularly spoiled sissies, they choose to flee from fear (=> 2.). Any disturbance, no matter how tiny, should be over as quickly as possible:

»Corona pandemic? When will it end? What do I have to do for it to end? Wear a protective mouth-nose mask? Get vaccinated? Then it is over? Good, give me the stuff right this second!«“ ** **

Most people are not able to act according to your „intentionally preoccupying yourself“ in the described situation. They have huge fear. And even if they would act according to your „intentionally preoccupying yourself“ (which some can do, but not the mass), they would have to face fear in one way or another, or run away from it. The fear does not disappear after they act according to your „intentionally preoccupying yourself“. These people are not like you. The coronavirus hoax is a good example to study the human mass, because it affects all humans on this planet, and only a few keep their cool. If you tell them about MIJOT, they will not believe you or misapply it because they are not able to overcome fear.

I also don't think that Catholics are so much different from Protestants in this regard. We must not forget that the first Protestants did not appear until the 16th century, 15 to 16 centuries after the first Catholics appeared. So for 15 to 16 centuries the ancestors of the Protestants had also been Catholics! It may be that the Catholics are not so dutiful, not so puritanical and not so modest as the Protestants, but basically both are much too similar for the difference just mentioned to be of any importance. Both are Christians, Western Christians.

8260

If the gravediggers have split the smaller „collective“ forms Ehe (marriage, relationship of two, actually until death) and Family, they can be sure that soon the bigger ones like e.g. the Nation, the Culture, the Race will be split too. Thus, by destroying my „Home“ (as I have called it in the illustration), they can also destroy my „Great Community“ (Nation, Culture, Race). The original community - that is, what we commonly call „community“ - and my Neighborhood as well as my Kin and Friends (see in the illustration: „Homeland“) are thereby destroyed as if automatically along with it (at least if the plan of the totalitarian globalists provides for it).

Vom Ich bis zum Universum

This kind of politics is comparable to certain events in physics: when the nucleus of an atom is split, a tremendously large binding energy is released; when totalitarian leaders destroy ehe and family - they do this e.g. by enacting the corresponding divorce laws and anti-family laws that serve the „singles“ (they say: „individuals“) - also „a tremendously large binding energy is released“, which they then use to continue their game. They play „atomistic societies“.

The singles and the universal utopians are bound by this to utopias and buildings of lies, while always only the globalists profit.

 

==>

 

NACH OBEN

www.Hubert-Brune.de

 

 

WWW.HUBERT-BRUNE.DE

 

NACH OBEN